raichuuuuu!!!! i’ve been working on this guy on and off since january, and i think he’s finally done. 1:1 scale (almost; i think he ended up a couple inches short when all was said and done) with a wire tail. he was based off of the 3D model that is in the new game (?? if that’s what you call that, i haven’t played it /u\ )
Small Pets Are Not Toys
- Never buy an animal on impulse. You are toying with life.
- Store bought cages are very, very rarely large enough for your pet
- Never give a small pet to a child as a gift.
- Never leave a small child alone with a small pet.
- Fish do not belong in fish bowls.
- rabbits do not belong in cages.
- store bought bird cages are too small for any bird larger than a finch.
- chinchillas and rabbits live from 8 to 14 years.
- Some reptiles will only eat live feed. Are you prepared for that?
- Small rodents and rabbits can die of heart attacks when scared. Do you have a quiet home for your new pet?
- adopt when possible.
Alfredo Linguini and Remy from Ratatouille.
Cosplay: Myself + Chowder
I really love that Disney Movie.
I`ve got Rats since 8 years or what and lateley I watched that Movie and looked at my Rat Chowder who has a really fancy brown nature coloring…so we came up with that short Cosplay Idea.
It`s a small-for-the-lulz one but I really like it and Chowder was great.
In Case someone might worry: I know my Pets very well, I know Chowder is a calm,chilled Dude, he had a lot of Breaks, his Bro Splinter for Support and a lot of delicious Veggies to eat during the few hours we made the Photos.
He was totally fine and his Fur is just colored blue with Photoshop :)
No Animals were harmed but I got smashed with Pans and Noodles :D